Abstract deadline for oral communication is 21st April and for poster communication is 22th May.
Iberian Plant Biology 2023 Sessions
- Plant Biotic Interactions
- Metabolism and Biochemistry
- Plant Development
- Abiotic and Biotic Stresses
- Agrosystems and Sustainable Crop Production
- Plant Environmental Physiology
- Plants Facing Climate Changes
- Post-Harvest Biology
- Biotechnology and Molecular Farming
- Mineral Nutrition and Water Relations
- Seeds of Knowledge
- System Biology
3rPhD Meeting in Plant Science Sessions
- 3PMPS – Growth and Development.
- 3PMPS – Metabolism and Biochemistry.
- 3PMPS – Interaction of Plants with the Environment.
- 3PMPS – Systems Biology, Synthetic Biology and Biotechnology.
Integrated Fire Management
- Planning and Preparation
Defining interventions and resources needed at the community and government levels, as well as ensuring that citizens and organizations are prepared to act under best safety practices.
- Prevention and Pre-Suppression
Reducing exposure and vulnerability to fire and maintaining a state of preparedness for immediate intervention.
- Suppression and Relief
Suppressing fire and providing relief to those affected by fire.
- Post-fire Intervention
Dealing with the restoration and rehabilitation actions required in the aftermath of a fire.
Training and certification on all integrated fire management expertise areas.
- Technical Innovation
Innovation on software applications and technological equipments and solutions, and operational communications systems.
Fire Risk Governance
- Risk Handling
Dealing with risk perception, assessment, management and translational research, encompassing traditional and indigenous knowledge.
- Stakeholder Engagement
Inclusive risk-related decision-making and conflict resolution, regarding multi-level policy design, sustainability, and funding.
- Adaptive Management
Process Monitoring and Planning Evaluation for continuous improvement and lessons learnt and analysis of physical and social impacts due to changes in fire governance.
Risk Communication – exchanging or sharing risk-related data, information and knowledge between and among different groups such as scientists, regulators, industry and general public; Public report of system performance.
- International Cooperation
Cross-border cooperation on training, best-practices, and standards.
Abstract submission will open 9th January, 2023