Communications should be in English
- Plenary speakers should prepare their talk for no more than 50 minutes, followed by 10 minutes of discussion.
- Invited session speakers should prepare their talk for no more than 20 minutes, followed by 5 minutes of discussion.
- Selected oral communications should prepare their talk for no more than 10 minutes, followed by 3 minutes of discussion.
- To ensure a smooth and successful presentation, we recommend that all presenters unload and test their materials before their scheduled session. Each presentation room will be equipped with a video projector and computer to display Power Point presentations
- Please note that only PC computers will be used for the presentations. Therefore, the file you will bring must be compatible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause for Mac users.
- For an ideal on-screen display, select slide 16:9 screen size.
- Each session is chaired by two chairpersons who will introduce the speakers and initiate discussion. The chairperson will be asked by the Organizing Committee to strictly respect the time schedule.
- Posters should be prepared in English and will be displayed in the congress hall, during the day of corresponding session. Please note that posters must be fixed to the display boards the day before or early in the morning of the day of their presentation.
- To facilitate the poster presentation process, adhesive ribbons will be provided by the secretariat to fix posters to the display boards. If you require information about the location of your poster, please check in with the conference information desk.
- Authors are kindly requested to be present in front of their poster during the designated time slot in the conference program to answer questions related to their research.
- The poster size is A0 - 120 cm (height) x 80 cm (width), presented in portrait orientation.
- We recommend using Arial or Calibri fonts, or other fonts without serifs. Avoid using capitalized text, which can be less legible. To ensure readability, we suggest the following minimum font sizes (for a poster size set to 120 x 80 on pptx):
- Poster title: 80
- Author(s), institution, address: 56
- Headings: 56
- Body text: 40
- Your poster must include the following elements: a title, all author(s) and institution (positioned at the top); a brief introduction, methods, results, and conclusions (positioned further down).
- To help the audience identify the presenting author, we recommend including a photograph at the top right-hand corner of the poster.
- We strongly encourage the use of visual presentations such as graphs, histograms, and photographs.
- Remember, your poster should be attractive to grab attention and easy to read in a few minutes. The key messages should be clear and not buried in too many details
Thank you for your cooperation and adherence to these guidelines.
Download the logos here